- paulalexanderbreenAsked on October 26, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Is it possible to send two different emails to different email addresses from one form?
If it is have you a guide to how it's done please
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 26, 2013 at 01:34 PM
Yes that is possible. You can send submission emails to multiple email addresses. Actually there are two possible way to achieve this:
1. You can add additional email address in your existing notification email alert by separating multiple email addresses with comma and a space. Here is a guide which should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients
2. You can also achieve your requirement by simply adding one more notification email address. Here is a guide which should help you add a new notification alert: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- paulalexanderbreenAnswered on October 26, 2013 at 01:53 PMHi
Thanks for your email
If you have a look at
http://ushare.me.uk/16.html the form is there. If you select eco care
employee you will see that an email box appears for the employee to enter
his email address. What I want to do is send the employee an email
(different to the one that goes to the client) to inform them that the
submission has been made and inform them of the unique reference number
Is this possible?
- khrisellAnswered on October 26, 2013 at 05:13 PM
You can use two different notification email.
A notification email for the Employee and You can use the Auto-Responder email If you want an instant, pre-written reply or you want the submitters to get a copy of the data submitted they have submitted to your form.
From there you can put a Reference code. For the reference code you can use Uniquie ID field and put it on the Auto-responder email for the client.
Here's the reference you can use:
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
We're here to help.
Thank you for using JotForm.