- jcarlierAsked on October 26, 2013 at 01:52 PM
I am currently testing your product for large usage.
I have trouble seeing results here : http://www.jotform.com/submissions/32982922468365?
The page is empty (I have an alert saying 2 incoming new answers).
- khrisellAnswered on October 26, 2013 at 04:56 PM
Upon checking your submission Page, I am able to see your submissions data from that form.
Can you try to clear your browser cache and cookies? I have cleared your form caches and please check if this could fix the issue you are having.
If problem persists, please let us know. We're here to help.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- jcarlierAnswered on October 26, 2013 at 05:18 PM
I seems to work fine now. I have another trouble.
I want to ba able to track objective in Google Analytics and using ligthox integration. I have read quiet a lot of discussion about this with jotform and I don't see any that are working.
- If I integrate the form for event tracking, I loose the lightbox integration
- If I redirect to a dedicated thank you page, I loose also the lightbox effect and I will need to setup a thank you page for each form.
Is there any other solution ?
- khrisellAnswered on October 26, 2013 at 05:30 PM
Hello again Julien,
Please open a new thread for your new question using this link http://www.jotform.com/contact. So we can better track the issues, requests and solutions users are having. Also, to assist you better and avoid confusion.
Thank you for understanding and looking forward to assist you further on your new thread.