- harry2000Asked on October 27, 2013 at 02:21 PM
- khrisellAnswered on October 27, 2013 at 02:32 PM
To be able to send notification to multiple addresses enter email addresses, each followed by a comma and a space. Do not place anything after the last address.
Here is an example:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, user3.domain.com
Open your form on edit mode and follow the steps below.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select the "Notification" you wish to edit
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma and space separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:"
There's a limit of 10 recipients per notification. So, you'd need to create additional notifications (containing the same information) if you wish to send the message to more than 10 people.
Please let us know if you have further questions or inquiry.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- harry2000Answered on October 27, 2013 at 02:50 PMThanks for the quick response.
Does the source code need to be replaced on a
Dreamweaver page whenever a change is made to the
form, including, for example, the form recipients?
Workable Web Solutions
Website Content Strategy & Design
At 02:32 PM 10/27/2013, you wrote:
- CesarAnswered on October 27, 2013 at 02:55 PM
Whenever you perform any updates/changes to the form on the Form Editor. You will need to save and re-embed the updated code on to your webpage.
In regards to the form recipients, you can update those at any time from the Form Editor. There wont be a need for you to reupdate the code on your website to do this.
Do let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- harry2000Answered on October 27, 2013 at 03:18 PMthank you.
At 02:55 PM 10/27/2013, you wrote: