- ssamekAsked on October 27, 2013 at 07:04 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 27, 2013 at 09:17 PM
I am not sure if I have completely understood your question. Do you want to attach file in your thank you page or you want to attach file in your auto responder emails?
Add file in Thank you page: You can upload the file to your own server and add the link in your thank you message. Here are the steps:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. In the form toolbar, click on "Thank You"
3. In the "Thank YOu Page Wizard", select "Thank you Message" and click next
4. Add a new line in your thank you message and paste the file url.
5. Select the file url and then click on the link button from the toolbar.
6. In the new window, paste the url in the "Link URL" textbox and click "Insert". This will make the file url a clickable link.
When your form is submitted and your user is redirected to thank you message, they will see the link to this file and will be able to download by click on this link.
Adding file in your auto responder email response: For security reasons, you cannot attach any file in your notification emails. You can upload the file somewhere and add the link in your auto responder email. The process is same as mentioned above.
Here is a guide which should help you add an auto responder email to your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- KadeJMAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 10:38 AM
We see that you were previously asking about attaching files to your response to users which would be the autoresponder.
While this currently isn't possible on the autoresponder yet even though it's in consideration it is now possible using your email notifications.
You can check it out here https://www.jotform.com/blog/223-New-Feature-Get-Uploaded-Files-as-Email-Attachments to learn more.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 12:07 PM
I am very glad to inform you that now it is possible to attach any specific file (not only uploaded files) in the autoresponder for your users.
Please check the link below for more information: