- abhull2000Asked on October 27, 2013 at 07:32 PM
some of the screen look different, like when I go to the static html page which template do I choose and where do I copy the embed code
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 27, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Have you checked our guide already on how to add forms to Facebook? If not then please do so and it should help you:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- abhull2000Answered on October 27, 2013 at 11:48 PMyes I have I read over it several time Is they anything else you can tell me that will help
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 28, 2013 at 07:33 AM
It is not necessary to choose a template from the static html app page, just paste the code inside the "index.html" space as shown on this picture.
Hope it helps
please let us know if you need further assistance
- abhull2000Answered on October 28, 2013 at 11:22 AMI need more help I hit copy to copy the code but when I go to facebook there is no paste so how do I paste it to facebook
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 28, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Please follow this guide carefully to learn how to embed the form to your FB page. https://www.jotform.com/help/22-Adding-Form-to-Facebook
After copying the embed code from Jotform, go to your FB page, open the HTML Static IFrame App and paste (ctrl+v) your form embed code.
You have to choose which tab you're going to display your form as seen on this screen. Example, click "Content", on the next page, paste your embed code.
Save and publish! These steps are actually from the FB guide FYI, so kindly review. Thanks!