- DanielfinchAsked on June 01, 2011 at 03:50 PM
Please let me know asap on email@example.comPage URL:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 01, 2011 at 03:55 PM
The only way to reset upload file space is to delete the files. To do that, delete the submissions that contain file uploads on Submissions page.
- DanielfinchAnswered on June 01, 2011 at 05:48 PM
I've done that but doesn't seem to be working. Do I have to wait awhile?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 01, 2011 at 05:55 PM
Upon checking your account, I see that you have deleted your forms, and not the files uploaded on those forms.
I have already restored your forms. Now, what you need to do is to delete the submissions on those forms.
To do so:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the form that has the submissions that you want to delete
3. Click the Submissions button
4. In the submissions page, click the delete button for each submission entry
This should delete the files in your account and reactivate your forms.
Let me know if this helps or not. Thank you for using Jotform.
- DanielfinchAnswered on June 01, 2011 at 06:44 PM
I think i've done what you have said however the bar on the left hand side says that I don't have much space..
- allanftdAnswered on June 02, 2011 at 02:29 AM
Thanks for the update. I was able to confirm that even tough your form's submissions page is empty, the account status on the left side of the page indicates that your upload space is 102.82MB of 100MB. I went ahead and escalated this matter to our Tier 2 Support. We apologize for any inconvenience.
I have the impression that you're test driving JotForm at this time. If it is ok with you, you can create another JotForm account so that you can continue playing around with JotForm if you're in a bit of a hurry.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns while using JotForm. Thank you and have a nice day!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 02, 2011 at 03:10 AM
I have looked into your account and found out that you have deleted one of your forms, just as what NeilVicente stated and is just sitting in your trash tab. I also have looked into your submissions and still saw your submissions inside it. This form is called Demo Submissions, the one that you have created on May 12.
To permanently delete the form:
1. Go to My Forms and click the Trash tab
2. Select the form that you wish to permanently delete
3. Press the red delete button on the upper-right to permanently delete the form and its contents
Please see the screenshot below:
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.
- bbxtieAnswered on June 27, 2011 at 12:18 PM
hi admin i already did what u said but it seems that i still have 39 submissions but i already delete the trash pls help.. before i reach the maximum space :(
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 27, 2011 at 01:04 PM
The 39 submissions is the number of submissions that you have received for the month. It will reset on the next month. Deleting submissions also won't lessen the submissions counter in your account.
You can keep all the submissions that you receive in your account but you will only receive 100 submissions for every month.
I hope this clarifies, your concern regarding your submissions.
If you have other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to post a new topic here in the forum.
- bbxtieAnswered on June 27, 2011 at 01:13 PM
thank u admin, if i reach the 100 used can i still get email notifications forms that my clients had submitt??
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 27, 2011 at 01:22 PM
When you have reached your 100th submission, your account will be scheduled for temporary suspension and your forms will be disabled for the meantime. Thus, nobody will be able to make submissions through your forms, so you won't be able to receive notifications.