- algeriaAsked on October 28, 2013 at 03:34 PM
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 28, 2013 at 04:02 PM
Hello, you can use Input Mask to mask your text inputs of Textboxes
- algeriaAnswered on November 02, 2013 at 08:58 PM
Nothing has changed password remain text type
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 02, 2013 at 09:05 PM
Unfortunately that's not possible with Jotform. We no longer support password field type as explained by my colleague.
Thank you for your understanding.
- axcessinternetAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 03:56 PM
That's a shame! Given that you do have legitimate (paying) customers that have need of the password field, and given that your Input Mask feature does not support special characters, I think I may have to look elsewhere for a solution.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 06:13 PM
The reason why we no longer support password field is that most users will take this for phishing purposes. We understand that not all users will apply it for those purposes. But in general, and in order to be compliance with internet authorities, we decided not to support it any longer.
You might decide to move to any other competitor (Wufoo, Gravity Forms, Forms123, etc) if you really need this feature working . Feel free to ask us for further help if you decide to move. We are always here to help.