- aquaclicAsked on October 28, 2013 at 04:56 PM
Hi, when I insert the same form in a html-page it works fine, but if I insert the same form on the same page only one or none display. Is this supposed to be like this or is there a workaround? Thank you, regars, Michèle
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 28, 2013 at 05:15 PM
Hi this is mostly happen when 2 JotForms are present on one page especially if you embed in the normal method and especially if they are the exact same form. Their codes are conflicting to each other. Please try to embed using the iFrame embed method instead.
Please refer to this guide on how to embed using iframe. Thanks
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 28, 2013 at 07:00 PM
For some reason, your response came out empty here in our Support Forum. Please access this thread and respond from here instead of using your email account.
- aquaclicAnswered on October 30, 2013 at 10:50 AMSorry... here it's again:Hello and thank you for your ultra-fast answer! This worked fine, only little flaw: do you know why the 2nd time the form has a wider bottom boarder than the first, here's a test:Thank you and kind regards, Michèle
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 30, 2013 at 12:31 PM
It is because the form embed code is rendered differently even if the form height was set to 465px it renders with only 350px. Please try re-embedding the form twice with this code I have removed the <script></script> part, see if this helps:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://www.jotform.com/form/32996410548866" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:350px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
After embedding the code you should now be getting an even border:
If the above method didn't work, Let us know.
- aquaclicAnswered on October 30, 2013 at 01:22 PM
Hi, I'm amazed by your superfast service! It works except that I have to click on the form first to see it on http://aquaclic.info/test3.php like here:
- EliezerNAnswered on October 30, 2013 at 01:42 PM
unfortnately we are not able to see your image, kindly use this guide to know how to share your images in the forum so that we can better understand what is the : How to upload and add screenshots to support forum?
Now, when you say "I have to click on the form firs to see it" do you mean that you need to submit it to be redirected to the page: http://aquaclic.info/test3.php? Could you please give us further information, so that we can provide you the proper assistance.
- aquaclicAnswered on October 30, 2013 at 01:53 PM
Hi here it is again, this is what I get when accessing http://aquaclic.info/test3.php
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 30, 2013 at 02:17 PM
Your site code runs js or jsquery that cause some issue. Removing the <script></script> didn't work, what we can try is re-embed the complete iframe code but will try to adjust the height to 350px lets see if this changes the height of the other form or if they will be even. Try this code.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//support.jotform.com/form/32996410548866" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:350px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>