- ifrahmzAsked on October 28, 2013 at 11:48 PMPage URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 29, 2013 at 12:15 AM
There are multiple option available to download your submissions in excel spreadsheet:
1. Export submission to excel: Here is a guide which should help you export your submission records to excel spreadsheet: http://www.jotform.com/help/73-Partial-downloading-of-reports
2. Google spreadsheet integration: You can integrate your form with google spreadsheet. Post integration, a copy of all submission records will be saved in your google spreadsheet when your form is submitted. This guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/blog/57-Google-Docs-Integration-Send-Responses-to-Google-Spreadsheets-Instantly-
3. Reports: You can also create an excel report. Here is a guide which should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/101-How-to-create-an-Excel-Report
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.