What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
WHY DOES THE SUBMIT BUTTON GET LOST EVERYDAY?Asked by cooljazzcruise on October 29, 2013 at 12:06 PM
WHY DOES THE SUBMIT BUTTON GET LOST EVERYDAY? i HAVE TO ADD THE SUBMIT BUTTON BACK ONTO MY PAGE. THIS IS BECOMING A HUGE PROBLE! I AM LOSING BUSINESS!!! PLEASE FIX THIS. IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU GUYS WOULD CHAT FOR A CHANGE, I NEED TO SPEAK WITH A LIVE PERSON TODAY!
We are truly sorry for the inconveniences you have experienced due to this issue.
Now, we will do our best to help you to get this issue resolved as soon as possible, to do it we will require your cooperation so that we can know how the issue is been originated from your end.
First, could you please let us know if the Submit button is disappearing directly from the form that is located in your Jotform account or from the form embeded to your webpage?
- If everytime you open the form in the edit mode, the Submit button has disappeared, it could be that you need to clear your forms caches from your account. Please follow the next steps to do it:
1. While logged in, click o the icon that seems a person.
2. Click on Account.
3. Choose Settings tab from the left side menu.
4. Then click on Clear Cache button.
I also cleared your forms caches from our side.
Also, clone your form and save the changes you need to do and then save the form, the issue should not continue anymore. Use this guide to know how to clone your form: Form Cloning
- If the issue is happening with the version of the form embeded to your webpage, it could be that the script of your form is getting in conflict with your webpage script. The best solution for that issue is to reembed your form using the form iFrame code, use this guide to know how to get iframe code: Getting the form iFrame code
I hope this helps. If the issue still persist, please get back to us and provide us with the specific link of the for you are having troubles with so that we can further investigate.