- oceangrandAsked on October 29, 2013 at 04:16 PM
- EliezerNAnswered on October 29, 2013 at 04:38 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Could you please provide further information about what exactly you are trying to achieve? However, if what you need is to allow your form users to save the form to continue filling it out in a later date, let me inform you that you can accomplish that by following the next steps:
1. While editing your form find and Click "Setup and Embed"
2. Find and Click "Preferences"
3. On Preferences Tab, find and click "Advance Settings"
4. On Advance Settings tab, find and click "Edit Auto Fill Settings"
5. Set to "Enable" and choose "Time" interval to save changes.
You can find those steps in this guide: How to Enable Auto Fill Feature | Save Form Entries to Continue Later
We also have an alternative method which is not much used now, but it could be of your interest so here is the guide: How to Save Forms to Continue Later
I hope this helps you, however if this is not what you are looking for, kindly provide more information about what you need so that we can give you the proper assistace.
- oceangrandAnswered on October 29, 2013 at 05:45 PMKind of. I want my user to be able to come back several days to finish the form and continue where they left off.
Collaboration Team, Priority Support
Ocean Grand,Inc, USA
757.745.4778 | Website
Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 29, 2013 at 05:58 PM
Thanks. The guide provided to you by my colleague is all what you need. Kindly check and let us know if you come across any issues.