- allisonAsked on October 30, 2013 at 11:07 AM
may paypal isn't working when i put it in my website (wix) using jot form. people can't make payments. it says account isn't working. please help
- khrisellAnswered on October 30, 2013 at 11:37 AM
May I know if this is the form you are pertaining to?
I can see that you don't currently have an official account with us as I can see that this form is created by you using a guest account.
Please create an account first and we'll be glad to transfer this form to your account to avoid any problems in the future then, we'll address the issue so that we could properly make the form work on your wix site.
Thank you and we will wait for your response on your new Account username then we'll transfer the form.
- pinoytechAnswered on October 30, 2013 at 11:42 AM
In addition to my colleagues response, can you please share to us URL of your website where your form is embedded for us to investigate the issue and for further assistance?
- alley2089Answered on October 30, 2013 at 12:06 PM
here is the URL. i signed up for an account. can you see that it went through?
- alley2089Answered on October 30, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Please help! My customers are calling me and are very upset. Thank you!
- pinoytechAnswered on October 30, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Upon investigating the issue of your form, I found out that the issue is had something to do your with your Payment Tool (PayPal) which you forgot to add your PayPal Account. In order to fixed the issue, please fill in your paypal email address.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- alley2089Answered on October 30, 2013 at 12:40 PM
How do i get to this form? Also, what is my "account?" is that a number or my email address? Thank you!
- pinoytechAnswered on October 30, 2013 at 01:06 PM
That is where you add your PayPal Email Address in order to fixed the issue.