- ckrillAsked on October 30, 2013 at 01:51 PM
I have a client that would like to have form submissions sent to specifc email address based on a response to a particular form question. Example: Is your question about: Option 1, Option 2, or Option 3? (this would be a dropdown question). If Option 1 is selected the entire form is sent to email@example.com, if Option 2 is selected it is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and if Option 3 is selected it is sent to email@example.com.
Is this possible with Jotform?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 30, 2013 at 02:13 PM
Hello, yes this is possible on JotForm.
Please do the following steps:
1. Make sure that you have atleast 1 Notification template on the form
2. Make sure that your drop down question is set. In the example on the image below, I have placed a drop down box and put set the possible selections.
3. You can now start adding a condition based email by doint the following:
A. Click "Setup & Embed" Tab
B. Click "Conditions"
C. Choose "Send an e-mail after submission" and click Next button
D. You can now begin setting the rule based on the choice and the corresponding email. You can choose a different Notification name if in case you have multiple Notification templates.
E. After repeating adding separate conditions, you will end up similar to this:
If you need further help, please do not hesitate to reach us. Thank you