- Matthew GrocottAsked on October 30, 2013 at 02:37 PM
- EliezerNAnswered on October 30, 2013 at 03:04 PM
Thanks for contacting us Mathew.
I checked your form and it is loading in a normal time from my side, as you can see in the next video it takes less than 7 seconds to open:
Did you already try clearing your browser caches and cookies or using a different browser to open the form? It could be that your Internet connection is having some problem.
If the issue persists, try reembeding your form using the iFrame code at this time, you learn how to get it following this guide: Getting the form iframe code
Please, let us if you need further assistance with this.
- MatthewAnswered on October 30, 2013 at 03:07 PM
Thanks fot your reply
It loads in about 7 seconds on my side too, but surely it should load straight away?
- matthewgrocottAnswered on October 30, 2013 at 03:12 PM
Just embedded the form with an iframe code, instead of before when I used a wordpress code, and it worked!!
Thanks so much!! :)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 30, 2013 at 03:40 PM
Thanks for updating us and glad to hear it is working now.
Feel free to let us know should you have further questions or concerns.