- nystephAsked on June 02, 2011 at 11:01 AM
Please downgrade our subscription to "Free". I'm sorry if I missed the way to do this from the website. The most logical place to me for a downgrade button would be on the pricing page (http://www.jotform.com/pricing/).
The user name associated with this account is nysteph. The website is http://www.ohen.org/. We are not currently using any forms.
- nystephAnswered on June 02, 2011 at 11:06 AM
The Cancel button on the Account Settings page takes me to our PayPal account, which displays the message, "The unsubscribe button you clicked through is invalid."
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 02, 2011 at 11:14 AM
As much as we would like to cancel your subscription for you, unfortunately, we could not process cancellation requests via Paypal.
To cancel your subscription:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be changed again. But your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires.
If you have other questions or concerns, just let us know.
Thank you for using Jotform!