- stunningboutiqueAsked on June 02, 2011 at 01:51 PM
I have a captcha on the form on my contact form and the customer fills this in but even though it is filled in when you click on submit the next page is the jotform site and another captcha form comes up, why is this even necessary, it didn't used to be like this.
Please help as this looks highly unprofessional on my site.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 02, 2011 at 03:28 PM
I have found two forms in your page - one with captcha, and the other without. You have used source codes as your embed method for both forms which proves to be problematic as the scripts that are used to run the forms conflict with each other.
The shorter form doesn't have a captcha field, running the scripts without the necessary initialization for captcha, which is to be used by the longer form.
The easiest solution for this is to use iframe embed codes for one or both forms.
To get your form's iframe embed codes
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
Let me know how this works out for you. Get back to us if you're still having problems. Thank you for using Jotform.
- stunningboutiqueAnswered on June 02, 2011 at 04:15 PM
Thanks Neil! Your idea of using the iframe worked perfectly. Thanks Again
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 02, 2011 at 04:25 PM
You're welcome. Glad to be of help.