- MirandaAsked on October 31, 2013 at 03:41 PM
I need to be able to have the paypal total reflect the quanity of items chosen by customers, but can't seem to find a way to do that other than going by the honor system and letting people fill in their total on their own.
As you see in the screen shot this "customer" would like to buy 4 apple pies, but can only click "apple pie" once in the paypal section.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 31, 2013 at 07:25 PM
Hello, the image screenshot you posted is missing but I think understood your point.
This is possible to do in JotForm. In order to fix that, please consider the steps below:
1.Just like in the image, you can drop the fields pointed on the arrow. Everything should be done on the Payment Tool.
2. Access the Payment Wizard by clicking the "Wand" icon
3. Make sure your Paypal account is properly set
4.Choose "Sell Products" instead.
5. Choose "Users can select multiple products"
6. Enable "Show total on the form" and click Next
7. Click "Add New Product"
8. Enter your Product Name
9. Enter its price
10. Click "Add New Option"
11. Choose "Add a Quantity Property"
12. Enable "Custom Quantity(Text Box)". This should enable them to enter a custom amount for apples and automatically multiply it by price.
13. Click Next
14. Configure the Quantity label or leave it as is.
15. Optionally put a default quantity or leave it as is and click Finish
Just repeat the steps for each product.
If you need further help, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you