- JanSpijkermanAsked on October 31, 2013 at 04:58 PM
The grid iframe is in a loop. What can i do about that?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 31, 2013 at 09:38 PM
I'm not sure what's the cause of this, but I have recreated a new grid report for you. Please use this instead:
<iframe src="//www.jotformeu.com/grid/33038125242040" frameborder="0" style="width: 100%; height: 100%; min-height: 500px; border:none;" scrolling="auto"></iframe>
Report URL: http://www.jotformeu.com/grid/33038125242040
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 31, 2013 at 09:41 PM
Probably because the auto fit on your current report is not checked. I however cannot replicate the same when I try it on my form.
The report that I've created should work.
- JanSpijkermanAnswered on November 01, 2013 at 01:39 AMNew response receivedWelfin,
I think there s a problem with the controls of the grid, the lower part of the grid in missing completly, there is no search box and arrows and i think thats the problem.
I used your new grid report and also no controls at the bottem of the frame.
Maby you can help me again.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 01, 2013 at 05:52 AM
You will have to increase the HTML Snippet that holds the Grid Report Embed Codes. Edit your HTML Page and find this line:
<div style="position: absolute; left: 71px; top: 124px; width: 605px; height: 459px; overflow: hidden;">Change the height value to 500px. Screenshot below:The snippet height value should be the same to the height of the report embed codes.Thanks
- JanSpijkermanAnswered on November 02, 2013 at 02:49 AMNew response receivedThanks a lot.
Problem solved with your help.
- markashtonAnswered on January 17, 2014 at 02:07 PM
Try it now ... its totally bust again.
- JanSpijkermanAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 02:10 PMNew response receivedMark,
It's OK now.
Thanks for your help.
Why is that happening?
- KadeJMAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 03:14 PM
Thank You for pointing that out again Mark, I can see and confirm this is still a problem here too.
Even on a standalone test using just the script I found that this was still a problem. I believe this is likely a bug since after several attempts I could seem to find a fix to make it go away. A cache clear and domain change were not helping either so I think there is something more technical involved with this happening here. At any rate though I think our developers will need to take a look at this problem to check and see what's going on so I am turning your thread over to them. I will also additionally continue to look in case I am able to figure something more out in regards to this matter. As soon as we know what's going on we'll most certainly let you know.
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 01:01 PM
Hey, this has been solved a few days ago. A quick solution to the problem is to delete the old report and recreate it. If that one won't work please let us know so that we can further assist you.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 12:04 PM
I see on your page that the problem is still there. Have you already tried doing what Kenneth stated?
If not, please do try and let us know if the problem still persists.