- meetmichelleAsked on October 31, 2013 at 05:54 PM
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 31, 2013 at 06:46 PM
While it is possible to let your account be used and to be initiated on different locations, you could just share your forms and add them as sub users. Their Jotform account will receive permissions to view your forms from their account. You can set it to view mode only or edit mode or give full access.
In order to add them as sub-user, they need to be registered and have an account on JotForm.
Follow these steps to add subusers:
1. Click the "Profile Icon"
2. Click "Account"
3. Go to Users section
4, Click "Create New Sub User" button
5. Input your subuser's email address.
6. You may choose to "Share all forms" and add permission to View or Edit or Both
Alternatively, you may wish to select individual forms and give separate permissions for view and edit for each forms.
7. Click Create button and they should receive a confirmation email. They can now see your shared forms according to your permissions.
If you need further help, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks