- taratomlinsonphotographyAsked on October 31, 2013 at 11:03 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 31, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Do you mean the Free Text HTML fields and the headers? There is currently no way you can see these fields in the Inbox Section.
You will have to access Form Submission page and check "Show Headers and Texts" box to see these fields and read it from there.
1. Access your form submissions page:
2. In your form submission page, click "Settings" and Check "Show Headers and Texts":
- taratomlinsonphotographyAnswered on November 01, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Ok. My one and only goal of using jotform is to have electronic contracts - this requires me being able to view a complete signed copy of the form. How would you suggest I do that? Is there another way to add large portions of text other than "free text" that will allow me to see it?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 01, 2013 at 12:26 AM
My suggestion above would work for obtaining a complete data of your form including the Free Text HTML and Header fields.
Another way to get a copy of every submission is by creating a Form Notification Email: Setting Up Email Notifications. In the Email Notification body, add the "PDF" link so everytime you'll receive the email notification, it contains a PDF Download Link of the particular submission.
Example Output from your form: https://shots.jotform.com/welvin/userfile/249088753602861069.pdf. You'll see that all data are presented in a readable format.
Optional: Would be to access your form submission and download the submissions from there. That will also work. Just please make sure to always check the "Show Headers and Texts" box. Here's how to generate a report: How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?.
I hope this helps.
- taratomlinsonphotographyAnswered on November 01, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Thank you! This is working!
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 01, 2013 at 11:49 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. Feel free to post your future concerns that you might have here on the forum. Thank you