- westwindAsked on June 17, 2010 at 01:16 PMFor example, I have a heading followed by fields or checkboxes, in the email output the headings or html blocks do not show, just the fields or checkboxes if filled in. Can I have the output email show everything as is in the form, even if nothing is checked or selected?
I hope this makes some sense,
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 04:02 AMI added your request to our suggestions list.
You can also add them yourself. The email body can be modified. Open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Change the body of the email and include the titles,
5. Finish and Save your fomr.