- markAsked on November 01, 2013 at 12:06 PM
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 01, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Hello, I am not sure if I understood your question fully. You can create many different uses of your form including Contact Forms, Booking Forms, Membership Forms, Appointment Forms and Payment Forms to name a few uses. There are several more, you just need to be creative. JotForm is very flexible on many different situations.
But in Jotform we offer a wide range of embed methods by going to the Embed Wizard.
While editing your form:
1. Click "Setup & Embed" tab
2. Click "Embed Form" and the Embed Wizard should popup immediately
You can choose a wide variety of embed methods through here. One of the most common is to use the iFrame embed method which encloses the form into an HTML iFrame to prevent script conflicts to your webpages.
We also offer a number of Integrations on the form
1. Click "Setup & Embed"
2. Click "Integrations"
There are a few categories that you can choose here but each category has a number of different 3rd party services integrations.
You can tell us what you are planning to achieve and we can give suggestion or direct you on how to achieve them and if it feasible to do in JotForm. Thank you.
- markAnswered on November 01, 2013 at 01:11 PMWhere can I put jotform if I do not have a website or facebook page?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 01, 2013 at 01:44 PM
Well, embedding the form is really an optional thing to do especially if you do not have a website or a facebook page.
You can just distribute the JotForm link to anyone or any website like blogs or forums or posting them on your social account as post. You can even send the link via email
You can get your JotForm link by doing the following:
From the Form Builder:
1. Click the "Preview" button
2. Highlight the link and copy it and distribute this link
JotForm also offers you to distribute the link on an easy manner
- markAnswered on November 01, 2013 at 01:47 PMSo if I email the link the form will be saved on your system and I will be emailed when someone fills out a form?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 01, 2013 at 02:24 PM
Basically, when you create forms here on JotForm and modify or save it, it automatically be hosted on our servers.
The form URLs or form links are intended for users to distribute them online on any method they wish.
The email is just an example of distributing the link. You can email your friend and say "Hey please visit my survey form and please fill it up by accessing this form link http://www.jotform.co/form/32955758351868".
If they received your email and if they clicked the link, the form will be opened automatically on their web browsers. They can then begin filling it up and submit the form. After that, you will receive a notification alert on your email that notifies you that someone has used and submitted your form.
Immediately after that, you will start seeing submission counters on any form that has submissions just like what is shown from the image below:.
This is the basic process from "Form Creation" to "Distribution" to "Viewing Submissions" if should in case you do not have a website. You can use this approach. Well there are other approaches like promoting your form link to forums or blog sites.
If you need further help, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you.