- CE_EntAsked on June 03, 2011 at 02:05 AM
are the forms created on jotform printable?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 03, 2011 at 02:19 AM
Yes the forms are printable and there are many different methods to have them printed. One is by exporting the form as pdf, and then printing the pdf directly.
To export your form as a pdf files:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Right click on the form, then choose Create PDF Form
3. A download dialog should appear prompting you to save the PDF file
4. Open the pdf file then print
Another method is done by viewing the form in your browser and then printing directly. Note that using this method will only print the visible part of your form, so if you have multiple page or hidden fields (via conditions), these will not be printed by the browser.
1. Preview your form using your favorite browser
2. Press CTRL-P in your keyboard (or go to File > Print)
3. Configure print settings in the Print dialog box
4. Start printing
Let me know how these solutions work for you. Get back to us if you encounter difficulties or problems while printing your form.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 03:38 PM
Yes, this is possible to inject specific print styles. I have moved your question into a separate thread here, so please check it out: