- mrosenmftAsked on November 02, 2013 at 12:41 PM
I have different jot forms and for some reason, one of my forms does not include the free-text from the page when I receive the submission via email. Is there a setting to ensure that this text (available on the screen through my website) is included in the emailed submission?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 02, 2013 at 01:47 PM
If I understand your requirement correctly, you want to include the text of "Free Text (HTML)" in your submission emails. Is that correct?
Unfortunately, the values of the free text (HTML) question will not be added in your submission emails. If you really need to see the "ACCEPTING DOCUMENTS" in your submission email, it needs to be added manually in the compose email section.
Here is how you should do it:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Email alerts"
3. Click on one of the Notifocation to open the compose email window:
4. In the compose email window, add one row wherever you need with the help of the toolbar. Once the row is added, you should copy and paste your entire "ACCEPTING DOCUMENTS" text in the added column.
Upon taking a closer look at your form's notification, it seems you have already added the "Free Text (HTML)" text there.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.