- osfgreenshowAsked on November 02, 2013 at 02:06 PM
I have created a google spreadsheet integration. It seems to work and then new entys are not updating. Any Ideas?
- jedcadornaAnswered on November 02, 2013 at 06:14 PM
We really do apologize for the inconvenience. This was due to the update made few days ago by our developer team. I have tested the integration and is working fine now. If re-integrating google spreadsheet does not work please let us know. We are really sorry if this extra steps needs to be done.
- osfgreenshowAnswered on November 02, 2013 at 07:27 PM
I have re integrated and am having the same problem. The existing responses download correctly. But no new entries are synced?
- jedcadornaAnswered on November 02, 2013 at 07:52 PM
I was able to replicate the issue on my end. When you re-integrate the spreadsheet it shows the latest form that has been submitted but when you do an actual submission it's not syncing. I will forward this ticket to our developer to rectify the issue. We will let you know once a fix has already been applied. Thanks for letting us know and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.
- alp_denizAnswered on November 03, 2013 at 01:24 PM
I am sorry for this inconvenience, the problem is now fixed.
Thank you for your patience
- sahba95Answered on November 23, 2013 at 01:43 PM
New entery is not loading completly and correctly
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 23, 2013 at 06:08 PM
Please post your question to a separate thread and provide details like the form URL so we can investigate the problem further.