- TheWebCelebbAsked on November 03, 2013 at 08:57 PM
How do I add a Google Calendar to a JotForm form template?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 03, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Here are the steps to add a google calendar to your form:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Add a free text (HTML) field in your form where you want to display the google calendar. You can find the Free Text (HTML) field under "Power Tools" tab.
3. Grab the iFrame embed code of your google calendar. This guide should help you: http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2012/04/integrating-google-calendar-with-your-website/
4. Add this iFrame embed code in your free text (HTML) :
I have created a demo form for you: http://form.jotform.co/form/33069564976873?
If you like you may clone this form. This guide should help you clone form: https://www.jotform.com/help/28-How-to-clone-an-embedded-form-from-a-webpage
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- bartondAnswered on June 28, 2014 at 11:30 AM
I like this calendar and the demo. Can you add items to days of the week? I want to go a step further to add food items each day with a check box and cost associated with it.
It's for a camp lunch menu. A child can see the monthly calendar then check the food item (3-4 items per day). How do I add items or events to the calendar?
- DessertAnswered on January 16, 2015 at 09:44 AM
I loved your reply to Kylie, however I can't find my power tools as you described it to embed my html code. where can i find it?
- ShadaeAnswered on January 16, 2015 at 10:34 AM
We have made changes to our Form Builder since this post was create. The "Text" field can now be found under "Form Tools"
If we can assist you with anything further, please feel free to create a new thread.