What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Hello, you can find the form-required class by following the steps below:
1. Open your Form URL or link in either Chrome or Firefox
2. Right click over the form error required message
3. Choose and click Inspect Element(Q)
4. The Web inspector should popup at the bottom focusing on the inspected element.
5. As you can see the class for form required is "form-error-message"
6. You can also see from the sidebar on the right portion, their corresponding current CSS values.
You can overwrite that by injecting the same class on the Custom CSS section. Please read more on How to Inject Custom CSS
If you need further help, please do not hesitate to reach us. Thank you