- pari223Asked on November 04, 2013 at 09:36 AM
I would like to do some edit on form-required class. Please help where can I find it. I tired searching in css and nova files could not find.
Thanks in advance,
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 04, 2013 at 09:52 AM
Hello, you can find the form-required class by following the steps below:
1. Open your Form URL or link in either Chrome or Firefox
2. Right click over the form error required message
3. Choose and click Inspect Element(Q)
4. The Web inspector should popup at the bottom focusing on the inspected element.
5. As you can see the class for form required is "form-error-message"
6. You can also see from the sidebar on the right portion, their corresponding current CSS values.
You can overwrite that by injecting the same class on the Custom CSS section. Please read more on How to Inject Custom CSS
If you need further help, please do not hesitate to reach us. Thank you