- pari223Asked on November 04, 2013 at 01:00 PM
I am trying to achieve to show one question at a time. I have 10 questions, one question should pop up once answered, the answered question has to be hidden and new question show come up.
This is my form
Thanks a lot for your support
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 04, 2013 at 01:11 PM
Hello. You can achieve this by using the Show/Hide Conditions.
As an example is this form construction:
Set a condition by:
1. Click "Setup & Embed"
2. Click "Conditions" button from the toolbar above
3. Choose "Show and Hide a form field"
4. Set the following conditions as shown on the image. This offers any inputs from the form user. Any input will show the next question.
Please read more on How to Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once Based On a Single Conditional Entry
If you need further help, please do not hesitate to post your inquiries here in the forum. Thank you
- pari223Answered on November 04, 2013 at 01:14 PM
thanks for the reply,
I tried that way, but it shows a small error.. when the answer is checked, tick mark is not shown.. it pops to next question..
- pari223Answered on November 04, 2013 at 01:28 PM
or else is it possible for me to add a next button, as user clicks next button they can see new question?
how can i do it? becuase i missing something while i loop them to next button
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 04, 2013 at 01:44 PM
I have cloned your form and investigated on your defined conditions. The problem is that your Conditional Actions are conflicting.
You see when you Show something it will hide from the start. You do not need to set another Hide on another condition.
In regards with the next button, yes, JotForm has the ability to break the form into pages by using the "Page Break" tool under the Survey Toolbox.
Please let us know if this works for you. Thank you