- MelissaHAsked on November 04, 2013 at 02:11 PM
I am trying to set up a date condition. My form is http://form.jotform.co/form/33017165043848. I want cid_21 to be populated with today's date or later IF cid_5 = todays date or is before the 20th of the month. If cid_5 = the 20th or later, I want cid_21 to only allow the date to be the first of the next month or later.
Thank you for your help.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 04, 2013 at 03:09 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately, we do not have any conditions that can populate the fields.
With our forms you can Show/Hide the form fields and initiate other basic conditional actions based on the dates like:
- Before/After some exact date, or todays date +/- several days.
- Is Equal/Not Equal to some exact date, or todays date +/- several days.
- Is Equal/Not Equal to the day of the week.
But you can not set:
- todays date or is before the 20th of the month
Also, we do not have any options to disable custom dates. You can only disable the past dates:
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.