- AcadianAsked on November 04, 2013 at 02:12 PM
What is the easiest way to incorpproate the dates above the form on our website to the site locations?
I see it can be done on one of our other forms, but is that only for payment options? The option right above the submit button.
I am having a bit of trouble securing the best method for our users. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 04, 2013 at 02:30 PM
Do you want to have different date options for the same location?
1. Covington - user can select "Monday, November 11" or "Thursday, November 14".
2. Covington - user will see "Monday, November 11 & Thursday, November 14".
Please provide us with additional information, and we will try to help. Thank you.
- AcadianAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Yes, locations with multiple dates need to be available for the person registering.
Thanks so much.
- AcadianAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 01:24 PM
Basically, I need each date to be coordinated with the site locations. When a site location is chosen, I only need the appropriate dates to show. Like the format below which the second option being a drop down.
Choose course and date:*
Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Course (Renewal) $35.00 USD
Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Course (Renewal)
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 02:42 PM
We can use different Drop Downs for different locations:
And show them based on conditional logic:
I have cloned your form, added the fields and conditions. Please check the result here:
You can also clone it to your account.
If you would like to use this solution and need any further help on this, please let us know. Thank you.
- AcadianAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 03:17 PM
This is very, very helpful!
Thank you so much for your time!
- AcadianAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 03:32 PM
Thanks, again, for your help! :)
- CesarAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 05:13 PM
I have made a test submission on your form but I do not see more than one date listed on my submission. Nor do I see multiple dates on the 2 submissions made before mine.
This is a Screencast of the Submission Page with my submission: http://screencast.com/t/L9YKvcvz4
I also cloned the form and I do not get any multiple dates on my submissions:
Kindly verify if the issue persisted or if the form is working at this time.
If its not, do elaborate further in regards to the multiple dates you saw, do screenshot them if possible. Thank you.