- SaintLuciaJazzandArtsFestivalAsked on November 04, 2013 at 04:13 PM
When I email clients the link to my form I do not want them to see http://jotform.co/form/32......... I will like them to see a name of my choice. How do I achieve that?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 04, 2013 at 04:35 PM
We have custom domain option available, you can map your custom domain to replace Jotform domain. Check this guide for more details: How to use Custom Domains with Jotform
Let us know if you have further questions. Thank you!
- SaintLuciaJazzandArtsFestivalAnswered on November 04, 2013 at 04:55 PM
Hi Elton thanks for your reply. I do not want to change the domain name just the long # at the end to a phrase of my choice.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 04, 2013 at 05:07 PM
I see, I am sorry to missed your point.
Here's how you can create custom name to replace the long string of numbers (formID).
Go to Setup & Embed > Embed Form > Click on the button after the "Secure Form" checkbox and enter your custom name. After that, the form URL on the box just before it will automatically changed to a custom URL.
The format will look like this:
- SaintLuciaJazzandArtsFestivalAnswered on November 04, 2013 at 05:55 PM
Thanks. Got it!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 04, 2013 at 08:26 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.