- email@example.comAsked on November 04, 2013 at 05:10 PM
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 04, 2013 at 05:18 PM
Hello, yes you can submit forms to different recipients. You can do this with your email alerts either Notification type or Autoresponder template.
To do this please follow the steps below:
1. From the form builder, click "Setup & Embed"
2. Click "Email Alerts" button
3. Choose your existing email template(Notification/Autoresponder)
4.Click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button
5. Add your multiple recipients by separating them by comma , or by semicolon ;
If you need further help, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you