- KengarooTGAsked on November 05, 2013 at 02:32 AM
After summit form and got error message below
ERROR 504 Ray ID: c82ee6105470805
For your information, I already embeded form at our websit below
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 03:49 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
There seems to be some temporary server glitch on the CloudFlare side or our CDN. I was able to replicate the issue when I tried to send a test submission in your form.
I am sending this issue for level 2 support. We will update you as soon as we have any update from our backend team.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on November 06, 2013 at 04:34 AM
Problem has been fixed,
- KengarooTGAnswered on November 06, 2013 at 10:05 AMThank you for your help!!!
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 04:34:57 -0500
Subject: Re: I get 502 Gateway time-out error when form is submitted.
- EliezerNAnswered on November 06, 2013 at 11:02 AM
It's a pleasure to assist you. Feel free to contact us againg by opening a new thread if you need further assistance with something else.
Thanks for using Jotform
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 03:35 PM
It looks like the rest of your question may not have gone through completely. If you are still experiencing this issue or anything else for that matter, please create a new thread and we will be happy to help: