- AntelligentAsked on November 05, 2013 at 05:27 AM
After I had sucessfully intergrated the PayPal feature into my Jotform, I tested the jotform, but I was given this message below:
The seller accepts encrypted website payments only. You cannot pay the seller through un-encrypted buttons. Please contact your seller for more details.
Dear Jotform, What should I do about this? Please help a.s.ap.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 08:13 AM
This message is related with your PayPal account configuration, follow the next steps in order to turn off the "Encrypted Website Payments"
1. Login in your paypal account
2. Click on "Profile"
3. Go to "My sellling tools"
4. Under "Selling Online" click on "Update " Website preferences
5. Under the "Encrypted Website Payments" section turn off the option "Block Non-encrypted Website Payment"
Click on "Save" button.
Hope it helps
please let us know if you need further assistance
- AntelligentAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 08:54 AM
Thank you very much for your help!
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 08:55 AM
You are welcome,
thank you for using JotForm