- adamprattlerAsked on November 05, 2013 at 06:17 AM
the form is showing here
but EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY FORMS IS NOT SHOWING IN MY ADMIN
I HAVE OVER 40 FORMS WHO ALL DISSAPEAREDD!!
- gori-mathewAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 07:13 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
I have checked your admin panel and all your forms seem to be showing well from our end, this might be the cache issue. Please log out, clear your browser's cache and then log back into your account.
Do let us know if the issue still persists.
- adamprattlerAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 07:26 AM
off course it would show for you you have superior priviliges
it doesnt show for me even after clearing cache as you mentioned!
I even logged in 3 different browsers I normally never use!!
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 09:13 AM
after checking your account, I'm able to see all your forms, we have the option to emulate the user session when it is logged in.
I have cleared your forms cache, could you check it now?
If this problem persists, could you share with us some screenshots by following this guide, in order to make further investigations
- adamprattlerAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 09:32 AM
ok now its fixed
what was the issue
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 09:35 AM
I'm not quite sure what was the issue, this kind of issues are not very frequent, I cleared your forms cache and this seems to be the solution.
If this happens again in the future you can clear your forms cache by yourself by following this guide.