- tedebrujasAsked on November 05, 2013 at 08:15 AM
I made the form that is in this webpage: http://d-mice.com/music/contact.php
But Im having a problem when I try to fill the blank spaces, or I dont fill a required space, appears a white background of the space for filling, I attached a JPG for show the problem.
I tried but couldnt fix it, please, I would like to know how I could take off that clear background from my black one that I setted here.
Thank you very much!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 09:39 AM
There are basically two highlighting effect, one is the field highlighting effect when you focus on on any form field and another one is the default behavior of validation error.
Please inject the following custom css in your form to remove the background color of validation erro:
background:none repeat scroll 0 0;
This guide should help you inject this custom css code in your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Here are the steps to remove the field highlighting effect of your form:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Preferences" from the toolbar.
3. Click on "Field Styles" and then change the property value of "Highlight Effect" to "Disabled"
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.