- Barry FallaizeAsked on November 05, 2013 at 01:19 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 02:03 PM
Can you please provide us more information with regards on your query for further assistance?
- barryef1Answered on November 05, 2013 at 02:12 PMWhen somebody fills in the form I would like to print it onto my prepinted paper, therefore moving the fields and text size around
- EliezerNAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 04:40 PM
Thanks for the clarification.
You can print your forms reusult from your form Submission page. Please follow the next steps to know how to do it:
1. Go to MY FORMS page.
2. There select your form.
3. Then, click on the Submissions button.
4. Then, just click on the Print icon.
Then you will get the Print view window.
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 10:06 PM
For some reason, your response came out empty. Please access this thread and post your response from here instead of via your email account.