- robertmckzAsked on November 05, 2013 at 04:04 PM
Is it possible to create a table that calculates prices with jotform?
For example, if a customer selects a service package for 120 people at a cost of $100.00 can the customers change the number to 130 and the price is adjusted to $120.00. Is there a template for this type form.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 08:17 PM
Upon checking your form, I found that you are using paypal payment question to list your services. It is possible to achieve your requirement by adding quantity property in your payment question. Here is a guide which should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/225-How-To-Add-Options-In-The-Payment-Form
You can also display total price in your form. Here are the steps:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Select the payment question of your form.
3. Click on the "Show Total" in the toolbar:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.