- staceyvaughanAsked on November 05, 2013 at 04:13 PM
I am attempting to embed one of my forms into yola and it not only seems to be causing issues with the sitbuilder but the price total in my purchase order doesn't work. I need to embed the source since I edited my form with some extra coding. I testing the form without my extra editing and it still doesn't work so I know my editing is not the problem. Any help would be much appreciated!
My form is located here...http://www.rsvppaperco.com/form.php
Thanks in advanced!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 08:37 PM
Upon checking your form's direct URL, I found it to be working fine. The total price is displayed as soon as the quantity field is changed. Here is the URL: http://www.jotform.us/form/33075586991164
1. Download the complete source code zip file from JotForm editor.
2. Extract it.
3. Implement your custom code in your form's source code.
4. Folders "css" and "js" and the html file should be uploaded to your web server.
5. Find out the url of the html file you uploaded.
6. Use the following iFrame code to emebd your form in your webpage:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="________" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:100%; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
"_______" Should be replaced with your form's URL which you got in step number 5.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- staceyvaughanAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 04:12 PM
Thank you SO much! Worked like a charm! Have a wonderful weekend and thanks again for the amazing customer service!
- EliezerNAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 04:32 PM
It's nice to know that the workaround of my colleague worked perfect, so let me tell you in behalf of my colleague it is a pleasure to assist you.
Feel free to contact us again by opening a new thread if you need help with something else.
Thanks for using Jotform