- excelfleetAsked on November 05, 2013 at 04:47 PM
Hi Just added an e signature on my site....however it's not visalble. if i view a preview screen...I can use it just fine. What am i doing wrong to my form?
- pinoytechAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 05:07 PM
I've check your website where your form is embedded but I couldn't find e-signature in your form. Can you however add e-signature in your form for us to investigate the issue and for further assistance?
- excelfleetAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 05:16 PMI just added it
714.446.0918 press 1 or 800 Limo Ride (546-6743)
follow us: Excel Fleet Limo Blog / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube
EXCELerate your limo experience with us; We want your limo ride outstinding in every way! TCP: 18953
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted with the communicatin is strictly prohibited by law and all info contained int his message is confidential and is property of Excel Fleet Inc or affiliates. Please notify sender if received in error. Thank You
- excelfleetAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 05:17 PM
i just added it again..thx
- khrisellAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 07:48 PM
It seems that your e-Signature is working properly on your website.
I able to sign without any delays or problems.
I am using Chrome browser upon viewing your form.
Please let us know if problem persists so that we could further investigate.
I also cleared your form caches, please try to clear your browser cache and cookies aswell.
- excelfleetAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 07:56 PM
ok...thank you for your time
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 06, 2013 at 12:08 AM
It works fine on my end as well.
Just kindly clear your browsers cache or reset it's settings if possible to restore the orignal settings of the browser. That might help and fixed the problem.