- portoakalandAsked on November 05, 2013 at 10:01 PM
How to change embed form link -http://www.jotform.us/xxxxxxxx?
Wher do i go to change that with out recreating the entire form?
Please help ASAP.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 10:34 PM
To use a custom form URL, please check the following visual guide:
1. Click Setup & Embed
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click the button before the secure checkbox
4. Enter your custom name
*** Custom URL format will be like this: http://www.jotform.us/username/custom-name
However, if you want to changed the whole form URL. Use custom domain name: How to use Custom Domains with Jotform
Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- portoakalandAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Thanks, I knew that now, my username is misspelled, I need to change that see my other question in the forum, please help ASAP, I need to change my username to "Portoakland". Please help ASAP.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 10:41 PM
I just replied to your other thread. This should now be fixed.
- portoakalandAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 10:42 PM
What happen, Can you help or not? I have the latest post but no reply. Please help.