- portoakalandAsked on November 05, 2013 at 10:17 PM
I just realize that my user is my URL name and it is misspelled. I need it to be "portoakland" not "portoakaland". I work in the "Port of Oakland" not "Oakaland". I need to sen my firm link out to people right now Please help ASAP.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Are you using custom URL to embed your form in your webpage? Please be informed that after changing your username, your custom URL will stop working as the form URL will have your username appended. You will have to grab your custom URL again.
Do you want to to change your username?
- portoakalandAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Yes, that is fine. As long as my form is still in the system. SInce I have not send to out to anyone, I don't care but I need it be spell correctly, Please change my user name to "Portoakland". Thank you so much.
- portoakalandAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Please help, I need help now, please.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Done. Your username is now changed from "portoakaland" to "portoakland". Kindly relogin using your new username for this to take effect.