- wfscAsked on November 06, 2013 at 02:55 AM
I tried to downgrade and got the following pop-up: "Your subscription has been scheduled to be cancelled manually."
If that means the downgrade will be effective from next month onwards, it's all good. Otherwise, I would need to know WHO is supposed to cancel it "manually" (me?) and when would that need to be done?
- pinoytechAnswered on November 06, 2013 at 04:35 AM
Upon checking your account, I found out that you are using Paypal to pay your subscription, which means only you can downgrade your account manually. In order to do that, please follow this simple steps:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a Paypal subscription.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.