- de2kurnia1Asked on November 06, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Dear JotForm's Great Support Team
My friends has created important form. How to used her form from my account?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 06, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Here are the options available for your requirement:
1. Cloning of form: You can clone the form created by your friend. Once you clone a form, it will create an exact copy of the form in your account. This guide should help you in form cloning: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL
2. Transfer form: You can ask your friend to send us a request to transfer form to your account. We will move the form from your friend's account to your account.
3. Sub user: Your friend can make you a sub user account. Once you become a sub account, you will get access to your friends form and the submissions. Here is a guide to help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/232-How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-Account-User
Hope this helps you.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.