- markclevengerAsked on November 06, 2013 at 11:55 AM
I have a client that wants me to build them a form so I was going to use your service but they want the url to look seamless with thier hiring team.
Any ideas on how to do this.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 06, 2013 at 12:18 PM
You can use Custom Domain to your form, please follow this guide: How to use Custom Domains with Jotform.
OR, you can use Custom URL to the form. Please follow this guide:
1. In our form builder, click "Setup & Embed"
2. Click "Embed Form" button
3. In Form Embed Wizard, click "Custom URL" settings in wrench icon then set your form name:
4. Hit Save button and copy the form direct link from the URL section.
Here's an example output custom form URL: http://www.jotformpro.com/Welvin/email_form