- BeeBee59Asked on November 06, 2013 at 02:06 PM
I pasted the form code directly into the WordPress editor, but I am not able to view the form. Help?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 06, 2013 at 02:39 PM
Hello. Thank you for posting your issue here on JotForm. We will do our best to help you out on this.
We have an easier embed method for Wordpress and it requires you to install a Wordpress plugin.
1. From your Wordpress Dashboard, go to your Plugins Page
2.Click "Add New"
3. Type and search "JotForm Embed".
When you see the "Embed Form" plugin click "Install Now"
4. After the installation, you should activate this plugin
5. After you have activated this plugin, go to your post editor or page editor to start embedding forms.
You should see the "JotForm" icon from the toolbar. Please make sure you are on "View" mode.
Please also make sure that you are currently logged in to JotForm before clicking the icon
6. Once you are logged in and have clicked the icon, the form selector window should popup. You can choose your forms here to embed.
Any chosen form will be attached as a Wordpress shortcode on your post or page.
If you need further help, please do not hesitate to reach us. If in case you have future concerns on another topic, please create a separate thread using this link https://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php. Thanks you
- atwellsAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 09:34 AM
My wordpress does not offer the option to "add plugins"
Is there another option?
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 09:57 AM
Make sure you have Administrative Privilege to access your Plugins. Are you the Admin of your wordpress account? If not only admin can request and add permission to you so you can have access to Plugins.
Check you settings under "Users" then check your "Role".