- KominfoAsked on November 06, 2013 at 02:37 PM
I'm trying to connect JotForm application to my Google Drive but when I try to Create a JotForm, the new tab opened with no content.
The URL is just like this : http://www.jotform.com/google/drive/form/new.php?state=%7B%22folderId%22:%220AJnXNaxl6CHYUk9PVA%22,%22action%22:%22create%22,%22userId%22:%22103293524
Thanks for help :)
- EliezerNAnswered on November 06, 2013 at 04:49 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
We apologize for the inconveniences this may have caused.
You much right, I tried to create form using the Jotform app from my google drive and I was able to reproduce the issue, please see the next video:
So, I have forwarded this issue to our next level support so that they can fix it. We will notify you via this thread once this issue gets resolved or if we get some important info about this.
Kindly open a new thread to make unrelated questions.
Thanks for using Jotform.
- KominfoAnswered on November 06, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Waiting for the solution soon :)
- gori-mathewAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 02:37 AM
Please stay tuned, you will be notified via this thread when this is fixed. The issue has been forwarded to our developers.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 10:08 AM
For some reason, your response came out empty. Request you to please post it again using this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/288230
- alp_denizAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 10:19 AM
You can now create forms via google drive app as it is fixed now.
- KominfoAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 01:58 PM
Yeah great :D Thank you!
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 03:23 PM
In behalf of my co-workers, you are welcome.
thank you for using JotForm