- cpkAsked on June 04, 2011 at 07:43 AM
I have an email response working fine but I would like a copy to go to a different email address.
How can I add this?
- cpkAnswered on June 04, 2011 at 07:46 AM
Just found the answer by searching . Thanks!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 04, 2011 at 07:50 AM
You can actually have the response sent to several email addresses. Please see this user guide article for details.
Thanks for asking and if you require additional information on this or any other features of our forms, please don't hesitate to post your enquiry. Our team will do our best to assist you.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 04, 2011 at 07:51 AM
Oops! I guess I was a little late on the trigger :)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 04, 2011 at 07:53 AM
To add another email address in your email notifications, just enter the 2nd email address in the Recipient E-mail field and separate them with a comma (,).
example: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need further clarification, just let us know.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 04, 2011 at 07:54 AM
I guess I'm that late that you two were able to make 3 responses.. LOL!
- cpkAnswered on June 04, 2011 at 08:56 AM
To say I am impressed would be an understatement!
I've never had such a speedy response on any forum. Thanks to all who replied. I now have it working with extra email copies.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 04, 2011 at 09:02 AM
Always happy to help our users, Charles.