- westonanowlingAsked on November 06, 2013 at 04:29 PM
I have a form i created in english and needed to be in spanish as well, i tried to translate it and it does nothing when going over to spanish?! i have to write several paragraphs so i used the HTML plug in, into my form?! will it not translate that?! :(
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 06, 2013 at 08:27 PM
It seems Free Text HTML element is not supported as of the moment. Let me clarify this to our developers so they can review and check what might be the real cause. I am able to reproduced the problem FYI.
We will inform you once we have updates about this. Thanks!
- westonanowlingAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 09:57 AM
ok great thanks! cant wait!
- pinoytechAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 12:09 PM
You are quite welcome! As soon as we received update with regards on this, we'll surely inform you immediately.
Thank you for your patience!
- emrew86Answered on November 11, 2013 at 02:39 AM
Hi westonanowling, we have been implemented this feature. Anymore you can translate the Free Text HTML.
Here is a sample form http://form.jotformpro.com/form/33141019976960
- westonanowlingAnswered on November 12, 2013 at 09:09 AM
ok maybe im doing something wrong now?! when i save the translation in spanish, it doesnt save and keeps telling me to translate or ignore?! and ive saved everyone in spanish form for translation in the FRee HTML, but it still isnt saving for me, nor translating still :(
- westonanowlingAnswered on November 12, 2013 at 09:26 AM
and on this one, seems some worked and other didnt?!
- emrew86Answered on November 12, 2013 at 10:46 AM
hi westonanowling, I cloned your form and tested. It works properly. Maybe you forgot to save it.
And this is your form. It works properly too. Please look at the pictures.