- tigerbluelacrosseAsked on November 06, 2013 at 08:45 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 06, 2013 at 09:06 PM
SSL is used to secure the data transfer between the client and servers. These data transfers are encrypted and are useful if your forms contain sensitive information. In JotForm free account, you can receive upto 10 secure submissions every month.
It seems you have embed your form "The Tiger Wall" using secure URL. I have manually reset your SSL counter to zero. Please be informed that we can reset the counter only once. You should stop using the secure form URL and secure embed scripts should be replaced by non secure embed scripts.
Here are the steps:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Embed Form" on the form toolbar.
3. Click on the desired embed methor but ensure that the "Secure Form" checkbox is unchecked.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.